Share Price NSX:
John Bridgeman Limited is an investment management company listed on the National Stock Exchange of Australia.
John Bridgeman Limited was established in January 2015 with the following objectives:
- To build a diversified investment management business growing funds under management over the medium to long term;
- To invest in listed and unlisted companies which the Company believes will provide opportunities for moderate to high investment returns over the medium to long term;
- To grow a diversified income stream uncorrelated to traditional equity market investments through management fees received from managing the investments of third parties,
- as well as returns from direct investment in listed and unlisted structures;
- To provide investors with exposure to global markets through the Company's own investments; and
- To provide a low cost management company where key personnel are rewarded with long term options linked to the share price of John Bridgeman Limited
- to ensure the Board, key management and shareholders' interests are all aligned.
Interview with Stuart McAuliffe, Managing Director of John Bridgeman Ltd.
Mr Stuart McAuliffe was appointed as Managing Director in September 2014. Stuart has over 25 years' experience investing in global equity, bond, currency and commodity markets. He has pioneered innovative research into the correlation and causation between different global equity and currency markets over short, medium and long term time periods.
Market Outlook - March 2017
Chief Investment Officer of John Bridgeman Limited, Stuart McAuliffe, states: “We made some decisions last year that played out very well, resulting in an increase of over 100% on our trading accounts in six months. While anything can happen in the market, we expect to even better that achievement this year. As a result, many have asked us what we think will happens this year. While we cannot give you all of our proprietary models, we can tell you what we think will happen and where the...
Market Outlook - January 2017
We believed equity markets would run into year-end and this has generally occurred. Partly, this may have been inspired by politics, but we think it was more seasonal and driven by improving economic data. The challenge during the past year has been to avoid significant drawdowns as markets have fallen and risen on huge volatility. US small caps are all the rage right now, but they were down 20% in February and looked like falling further. Other equity markets, including Australia, have...
Market Outlook - November 2016
John Bridgeman Limited, who acts as investment manager for Henry Morgan Limited (ASX:HML), has provided the following current Market Outlook:
Market Outlook - July 2016
John Bridgeman Limited has stated that: In our last Market Outlook back in March 2016, we forecast that the UK would certainly vote to leave the European Union. Not many believed us. However, that is old news now so where to from here? We believe that the recent rally in global equities marks a serious regime change that is only just getting started. The recent up moves have been like two people sharing a glass of wine and we think it ultimately ends in a full-on Roman Bacchanalian festival...